Volvo 940 air conditioning fan blow to floor when accelerating

Is this inside the car or outside engine compartment?

Reply to
A. J. Young

Sit in the driver's seat. With your right foot, kick sideways to the right. If that panel were not there, you would pretty much have kicked the device of which I spoke.

Once you have the panel off, it will be immediately obvious which one it is. A vacuum tester will be a quick way to check it. Mine was so bad that you could hear the air being sucked through it with the panel on and the motor running. __ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvo '93 960 Estate

Reply to
Randy G.

OK, thank you for all of your advise and help.

I post the pictures of the driver's side foot well. You can click to enlarge the photos.

There are two air ducts outlets at this location. There is a set of wires go into the firewall.

There are nothing else. You can see the center console enclosure plastic side and the carpet on top of the transmission.

May be you can tell me where to find this vacuum control device.

Thank you. A. J.

Reply to
A. J. Young

"A. J. Young" opined in news:2jj9i1F12bj39U2 @uni-berlin.de:

National Public Radio. Usually on Saturday or Sunday. Live is on Saturdays at 6pm, iirc.

Website -

Graefaxe