Volvo 98 S70 ABS & TRACS lights are on

Thank you for all information already read about this subject. But I still have a questions :)
When these two lights (abs & tracs) come on always after the abs
automated test, why it must be the module and not only sensor that detect something going wrong? And what kind of test can I do to figure it out? I already removed the module and opened it by curiosity and obviously found nothing easy to see like capacitor, resistance and amplifier with bad soldering. After I reinstalled it, the lights was ok for a day but I did not felt any abs automated test that day! The day after, I felt that test and the lights camo on again!
Thank you
Luc
snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca (I am already receiving 1000 spam per day, so another one...)
The abs tracs control module is failing there are 2 choices purchase from the dealer or search for a company that builds them
--
"*-344-*Never Forgotten"
Is for the New York City fireman who lost their lives on September 11,2001.

This is a known problem. I don't have the tsb here, but there is a valve and connector that needs to be inspected for brake fluid contamination as well as replacement of the control unit. Pulling codes will tell you that the right rear wheel sensor is at fault.
Bob
--
The goal of driving is to miss the maximum possible number of objects.

(I am already receiving 1000 spam per day, so

Best way is to read the fault codes:
A DIY reader is available here:
http://www.onboarddiagnostics.co.uk/volfcr/index.htm
This software will work with the ISO only interface lead from http://www.obd-2.com/ this is cheaper than the UK lead and you get the OBD2 software too.
The usual fault code indicating a failing ECU is for the right rear sensor.
Look carefully with a magnifying glass at the connections from the PCB to the wiring connecter. The joints are usually cracked and need resoldering at the wiring connector end.