Disco 2002, ABS light on and sensor already replaced

I have a 2002 Disco and have already replaced the rear pass sensor fpr $300. The ABS, Traction Control and Hill Decent lights are still on.
Do I need to replace the SLABS module? Where can I get one cheap. Ralleboy Michigan, USA

Thats why you got stuck, it hasn't got a diff lock. If you get stuck like that again with those lights on, just dab your brakes & you'll move.
It needs to go to a dealer with a reader so you can find out what is at fualt, they are a bastard to seat correctly, more likely a new hub.

I had a shop read codes, they also were the ones who put the new sensor in.....Erratic and Open for the sensor...
They seated it but maybe not properly. Why a new hub?
When I got stuck, that was noths ago. I'll try the brake thing next time though.

Hi, Had the same problem with my 2002 Disco. After three attempts at solving it by replacing sensors and checking wiring I found that the rear wheel bearing was starting to fail and caused the gap between the sensor and the ABS rotor on the hub to vary. This usually gives the Low Sensor Output and Erratic Output errors seen on the error code reader. The only effective fix is to replace the hub unit. This should be supplied with a new sensor and sensor carrier.
I have not had any problems since this was done 2 months ago.
Hope this helps. :-) Richard S.