Volvo Gear Select indicator light

I have a problem and maybe there is not solution. The gear select Indicator light (small light next to R, D, 4, ....) on my 2000 Volvo V70 is lit during lighted conditions, but at night when it is dark, the light is not lit. So during the day when i can see, the light is on and i don't need it. At night when i can't see, the light is out!

Is there a setting or selection that i need to change to reverse this?

many thanks,

Larry

Reply to
lfw