VOLVO GROUPS BIGPOND AUSTRALIA

Big pond Australia wants $300 for a dedicated techie to fix our inability to access the alt.autos.volvo group . Until recently we were able to freely get access now we can not get the server . The ISP Big Pond is from Telstra Australia . I have been thousands of klm / miles away using my lap top still unable to connect to server but for AU $300.00 they can fix it ? Dishonesty in billing has always been an issue with these people. Let alone the mess they made fixing phone lines which in which they disconnected my home land line accidently . Any way back from many Klm of Volvo V70 enjoyment all went well and got 7.1 litres to the 100 klm till I filled up with Shell 98 fuel then high eights . What a pleasure to drive and with the BSR program in the wagon the car hardly changes gear on the high way . What a great car but lousy thin leather which I guess they need to make to bags work well ?

Reply to
jon57071

Simply access it via alternative means like I do

(no registration) and there are several othersI came across but those require registration. Cheers!

Reply to
passerby