2005 XC70 - intermitent alarms

Over the last couple of weeks I have had 5 alarms activated while parked outside. Most embarrasing! Rumour has it that this is a common problem on windy days. Any advice or should I just pull the fuze? TIA

Reply to
zygggy

Glenn K

The alarm is activated by movement within the car. Make sure that all windows (and sun-roof, if applicable) are fully shut.

If you still get problems, there is a button just below the radio which de-activates that bit of the alarm. [Useful if you ever need to lock the car with people or animals inside]. If you don't know which button I mean, read the Driver's Handbook.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Thanks, I found it. Hopefully the problem is gone!

Reply to
zygggy