Volvo mechanic in Pacifica/San Bruno,Ca area?

Could anyone recommend a good Volvo mechanic in the Pacifica/San Bruno California? I have a 2000 V70 that needs some work done to it. Thanks, Brad 650 557-1111

Reply to
Mystical

Hi -

I strongly recommend Volpar (in San Jose). Not only do they have one of the most comprehensive parts warehouses I know of, they are fair and honest.

941 Laurelwood Rd, Santa Clara, CA 95054 Phone: 408-986-0848

- Stu

Mystical wrote:

Reply to
Stuart