Looking for good garage to service a Jeep in San Jose, CA. area

Can anyone recommend a good/reliable.reasonable/NON-DEALER garage to service a Grand Cherokee in the San Jose, California area?

thanks

Reply to
Cappy2112

On 16 Jan 2006 22:04:04 -0800 in , "Cappy2112" graced the world with this thought:

Arabia's in Campbell.

1436 White Oaks Rd. #15 408.626-8660
Reply to
bizbee

Call Ron @ ASAP Auto on Blacow in Fremont. Fast & honest, when I lived there he was the only guy I'd trust in the area.

Cheers, - Jeff G

Reply to
Keep YerSpam

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:23:29 GMT in , bizbee graced the world with this thought:

I should mention, I think the name of the business is "Overkill Jeep Fabrication," unless he changed it.

Reply to
bizbee