Volvo S40 audio system - AUX???

Hi,

I've pretty new Volvo S40 (2005), and I'm wondering is it possible to connect some AUX device (like MP3 player) to Volvo sound system? The sound system is integrated, and it's the basic version of S40 sound systems, but still I've this feeling that there's some AUX connector hidden somewhere.... Is it possible, how/where/how much costs.. all information is appreciated! :)

Contact: juhahih @surfeu.fi

Reply to
JH

Volvo have developed iPod connection which allows you to control your iPod from the original soundsystem. Waiting to have it installed in my V70 T5

Chief

"JH" skrev i en meddelelse news:zI62h.43319$ snipped-for-privacy@reader1.news.jippii.net...

Reply to
Lars Peder Kidmose