Aux/FM antenna jack in 2004 Maxima

I have a 2004 Maxima with integrated XM but after trying both I prefer Sirius. I purchased a Sirius RF modulator and it works pretty well but sometimes there is some noise. I was wondering if there is an aux port somewhere. Or how do I get into the dash so I can connect the FM output of the Sirius directly into the antenna jack? I can't seem to figure out how the dash comes apart. I'm not even sure where the antenna jack is. I'm pretty sure its possible because I found an antenna adapter online for 2004 Maximas for $9 so you can connect other sources directly in. Thanks.

-- Guitar Player

Reply to
Guitar Player

I should have mentioned that is it an SL with the Bose system. And here's a wild one. Is it possible to replace the integrated XM with a Sirius? I've seen the kits for sale. I wouldn't do it myself but if its possible I'll consider that route. BTW, I have the navigation system if that's a factor here. Thanks.

-- Guitar Player

Reply to
Guitar Player

Reply to