Volvo SC-*** radios

Hi, all you people you wonderful people in Volvo knowledge land. Can you tell me what the differences are between a SC-815 and a SC-816 (blackface) radios. The dealer parts Dept.quotes prices of over $100 difference between the two, with the 815 being higher, so there must be some great differences between them, although the parts person could not tell me what they are. Thanks Brad

Reply to
Mystical