What's the word on Sooter's Garage in Aurora, Ontario

They're located just off Industrial Street, in that little stub-street that goes between Insustrial and the Conservation Area.

Had four Volvos parked out front, another couple in the shop. Looked like your basic neighbourhood garage -- knowledgable, messy and friendly.

Thanks in advance Bruce

Reply to
Byrocat

I assume that you are talking about Suter's Auto Service in Aurora Ontario Canada, third rock from the sun, Milky Way galaxy etc.. ;)

I would recommend them. Very honest and knowledgeable.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs

Boris Mohar

Sorry, yes, it's SUTER's garage; SOOTER's is a photoshop.

Brain burp after a long week spent writing Sarbanes-Oxley documentation.

Thanks!

Reply to
Byrocat