Where are the archives?

I had quite abit of interesting notes from here on my old computer
which died. Can someone tell me where to find the archives for this
group.
TIA
Chuck Fiedler
Nothing but Volvo since 1973
Reply to
Chuck Fiedler
You can go to deja.com (it's now Google, but deja.com still works), click on Advanced Groups Search, then put in the name of this group (alt.autos.volvo) and the date span you're interested in and hit Enter.
Reply to
PButler111

Site Timeline Threads