HELP - Where is oil filter?

I have a '96 Chevy S-10 Blazer. The weather has been so nice that I thought I would change the oil and filter myself. I must be blind but I can't find the oil filter ANYWHERE! I've looked over, under, around and sideways and I still can't find the darn thing.

Can someone tell me where it is and how to get to it?

Please email. jurgens at bellsouth dot net

TIA

Chuck

Reply to
Zig

If it's 2 wheel drive, it's right where chevy always put the oil filter on their V engines.

If it's 4 wheel drive, look under the hood by the left front fender, rearward of the headlamp.

Reply to
Neil Nelson

and if its not there, my 02 has it inside the skid plate in the front under the radiator, you have to actually open up a trap door with a slotted screwdriver to get at it. It SHOULD say oil filter or somethng to that effect.

-Brian

Reply to
Hey Paizan