Where to buy Torx screws

I have a 2001 Volvo S60, while installing a new sound system, lost one of the torx screws that holds the climate control panel in place. It's a T25 head, I think 3/16" diameter and about 1/2" long. The threading is very spaced out for a screw this size.

Any idea where I can get a new one?

Reply to
mbburch06

Check your yellow pages for an industrial fastener supply store.

Alternatively, just put the correct size screw with a phillips head in there. You should be able to find metric phillips head screws at most good hardware stores.

John

Reply to
John Horner