Torx screw size needed

1996 Buick Regal

The small Torx screw on the drivers side door that holds the plate down on the power windows control panel popped out & I can't find it. Does any body know the correct size of that screw & where to buy it & the bit or should I wait & let the dealer put one in when I take the car in for the power steering recall?

Thanks

Reply to
JJ99

Take the one off the passenger side & go to ACE Hardware & match it up

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,100 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face