WTB: dog/cargo barrier

I would like to buy the genuine Volvo dog/cargo divider for my '93 960 estate(wagon). I would consider some of the "spring" (cheap) style dividers but I need to use the device behind the front seats and not behind the middle seat. With the sunroof the headliner will not take any pressure I that area as it is hollow behind it. I need it behind the front seat becasue my two dogs need all the room they can get (they weigh 86 and 72 pounds). I also like the "fold up" feature of this version. I hjust don'y much like the $380 price tag (as I remember the price, anyway).

If anyone knows of a source other than the dealer (a discount dealer, perhaps) I would appreciate it. The correct part, in good used condition would also be considered.

TIA!

from Randy & Valerie __ __ \ \ / / \ \/ / \__/olvo 1993 960

Reply to
Randy G.