WTB/WTF: 960 RH Wing Mirror in Green in UK

Hi,

Does anyone know where I might find a Volvo 960 RH (Driver's Side) mirror in the UK please?

I've never tried to find car parts before so please excuse my ignorance. Used, non-Volvo or the official part would all be considered. Are they available in Green or do I have to get them sprayed to replace mine?

Many thanks for any advice

Simon

Reply to
Simon960

Try German, Swedish & French or Eurocarparts. If you are a VOC member there are plenty of suppliers listed in the "Driver".

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes