XC 70 bi-fuel???

I have never come across a XC 70 bi-fuel (original LPG equiped from volvo). Is it available? If I would buy a XC70 on gasoline and I want to put in an installation to drive on LPG, do I have to change the cylinderhead and valves too? How are the experience with the xc70 anyhow? Worth buying or not? How does it behave on snowy routes? thanks,

Reply to
Bluefox