XC90 3.2 and V8 gas Mileage

I would like to buy a new XC90 but first would like to hear from owners concerning gas mileage for the 07 3.2 six and the V8. Also if there have been any problems with them. Thank you John

Reply to
John Yahn

I have an '05 XC90 V8, very pleased with it. I get highway 24MPG, city about 18. Took it on a 12,500 trip last summer --- no problems. Handles beautifully. Drove an '07 XC90 3.2 six for about a week (800 miles), and it got about 22 highway (dk about city). The V8 has a bit more power, and I guess the larger engine doesn't work as hard to move this heavy vehicle, which may account for the slightly better gas mileage..

Reply to
mdrawson