2007 Monte Carlo SS 327-V8?

I have been looking at the 2007 327 Monte Carlo SS from afar...mainly on the internet. I have alway been a Monte Carlo fan ever since the 1970 SS Monte Carlo 454 big block, sure there have been some models like in the 1980's when they were humdrum and lost there identity. But with the new 2007 M/S SS sporting the 327 V8 it has got my attention, so far the reviews I have read have bben from owners and the reviews are good. Where on the net can I find a detailed test drive review of the SS. I can't find any at all for the 2007 SS version. I am thinking of test driving one tommorrow. Anyne here have any feedback? I also read it ranked high as one the most dependable cars on the road.

Reply to
Buddy Luv

It's still FWD... I'd personally rather have one of the "humdrum" ones from the 80s. With a few proper suspension mods it will probably handle more nicely than the new ones, and a crate motor will solve the anemic engine issue nicely.

I'm guessing that it is based on the same platform as my Impala, and I'm not particularly impressed with the chassis, although that may be a combination of less-than-aggressive springing and damping combined with awful tires.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

"Buddy Luv" wrote in news:45e8cfd1$0$6819$ snipped-for-privacy@news.adtechcomputers.com:

GREAT!....... write a check and let us all know how it works out.................kjun

Reply to
Kjun