Your Experiences 940 Estate

I'm thinking of buying a used 940 Estate either diesel or LPG. I wonder if there is anything I should take in account. Since I'm handy I will be able to do a part of the maintenance myself. I allready have 3 old hobby Volvo's (144/262C/240).

How is the car's performance and handling/maintenance I did see a lot of 940's with over 200.000 Km's on the dial, how long will the engine last

Thanks in advance,

Martijn The Netherlands

Reply to
Martijn