buying second hand in Sweden????? Help!

Hi there,

I'm a Dutch Volvo-fan and will be off to Sweden in two weeks for some business in the mid-west of the country (forgot the name of the place, but I'll be flying in to Oslo). Right now I am considering to dump my old 940 GL, because 400.000 (on lpg!) km's is enough......I am currently looking for a S70 Tdi or possibly a V70 Tdi, let's say 3-4 years old with appr.

120.000-150.000 km's max.......how much would such a car 'do' in Sweden???? In euro's please......

By the way, Norway is an option too, cos I'm flying in there!

Thanks in advance,

Thijs The Netherlands

Jan Smit

Try this

Put S70 or v70 tdi on place "Sökord"

Petri Määttä snipped-for-privacy@pp.inet.fi

"Jan Smit" kirjoitti viestissä news:3f43b5f1$0$49117$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl...

Reply to
Petri Määttä

187500SEk = 20400? not many diesels around here in sweden, only taxis. on this volvo site with dealers all over sweden I only found these 2 cars.

-99 119000sek900? rgds Johan "Jan Smit" skrev i meddelandet news:3f43b5f1$0$49117$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl...

Reply to
JohanE