1992 Jetta TD cruise control does not work - hints?

Just got this car.

Nothing happens when I play with the cruise control. Are there common issues with this system that I can check and possibly fix before giving it to the nice VW mechanic?

I _do_ like the car...

Reply to
jtaylor

I think the common issue is the module failing, but those who had a different problem would suspect a different cause. :-)

See

Tom's VR6