2001 Jetta Brake, ABS, and Traction Control Lights Come on with three beeps

The title about says it all. I have a 2001 Jetta with 85kmi and at odd times my ABS and traction control warning lights come on, along with
my brake light, which flashes, and I get three beeps. This repeats. It almost seems like it's triggered by shifting, although once it happened when I was parked and just before I turned the car off.
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the brakes. My rear pads were kind of worn so I replaced them and bled the system, but the problem is still there. Any ideas?
did you check for any faults using the vag-com tool? loose or damaged wiring to a sensor maybe? just guessing here.

faulty electrics I think are giving you false warning lights. I'm gonna guess it's a faulty ignition switch based on your symptoms (although it's still a guess) given that a few of us have experienced similar glitches over in some of the Eurovan/T4 groups and have found the culprit to be the ignition switch. When it happens again, jiggle the key around a little and see if that changes anything.
could be as easy as the brake light switch! brake pad wear has nothing to do with your issue. Gota get fault codes.