2001 Jetta lurches/hesitation

Hi, We have a 2001 Jetta, GLS, 2.0L, automatic, 103,000 miles. As we roll to a stop and then gently accelerate, the car lurches forward enough to spin the wheels. This is intermittant and occurs about once every two/three days. In addition, when on an incline going up, at idle, it starts to roll back and we have to give it gas, then it jerks forward. Been to dealer, no codes and they cannot replicate the problem.

Any help would be most appreciated.. Thanks, Dermott

Reply to
Diarmud387

That dealership can't think past their frank and beans... I would go to another one and have them reflash the transmission so it will run smooth again. Disclaimer: I'm not an automatic (slushbox) owner, I just pretend to know what I am doing on UseNet. :-P

Reply to
Peter Parker