2010 VW Golf TSI speedo exaggerates by 11.1% !

When GPS receiver showed 108 kph, speedo showed 120 kph, using original tyres.

On 4/24/2011 6:54 AM, TE Cheah wrote:

I'd suggest doing a measured mile in addition to the GPS test.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

My Scirocco A1 Turbo is doing just the opposite. When the speedo shows 160kph i'm doing 170kph according the gps. The error starts from 140 and up. Below that it's spot on!
SFC