68 Ghia for sale

For Sale

1968 Karmann Ghia hardtop Red & Cream factory colors New wheels & tires, new sound system. Clear title, looks great inside & out. Asking $6,000.00 email me if you are interested in more information. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
Terri

The very rare watercooled variant.

Reply to
Rex B

No..it is not watercooled...it is aircooled!

Reply to
Terri

Twas a little joke.

This news group being rec.autos.makers.vw.WATERcooled, the assumption is that any VW talked about is WATER rather than AIR cooled.

And he was successful, at least for my part. I got a little chuckle out of it.

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Leary

how bout some pictures?