82 Rabbit Front Motor Mount

Hello All,

I went to replace the front motor mount, below the radiator, of my 82 Rabbit P/U and the new one wouldn't fit. Noticed the frame below the radiator has been pushed in as if the pu hit a mound of dirt in its previous life. I tried to push it out w/ the jack pushing off the motor but it flexes back into place. Also seems to be pushed to the side a bit. Is this piece easily replaced? I put the old one in w/ the rubber missing. It's not really necessary but is on my list of todo if possible. Any suggestions.....

TIA, WhiteDog

Reply to
WHTDOG469

coolwater

For the record.....

I did not have sexual relations w/ that rabbit.....

WhiteDog

Reply to
WHTDOG469