VW steel rims

Does anyone know of a supplier for 13 X 5 four-lug steel rims for a 1981 VW Pickup (rabbit)?

yes

VW

Try calling the Parts Place, Inc.
248-373-2300
They have no web page as far as I know. They have a great catalog, but they have messed up a few orders on me in the past, otherwise I'd use them a lot more.
--
Tony Bad

02 Jetta Wagon
I have a set off of a '90 model Cabriolet, with good tires FS cheap. If you'rte interested, email me & well work out the details. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

I have a set of 4 (or 5 if you want) 5.5x13 that will work. I also have a set of 5 early Scirocco alloys that are 5x13. But shipping to Canada would be a bit expensive.
Early Rabbits got 5" or 4.5"x13. Jettas got 5.5x13's. So did the Rabbit convertibles and Cabriolets.
If you plan to run 155R13 tires, the 4.5" wheel is adequate. The 5" wheels will work with either 155R13 or 175/70R13 tires. The 5.5" wheels really need at least the 175/70R13 tires.
If you are interested in 5.5x13 steelies or 5x13 alloys, email me direct.
-- Racer X
1984 VW Jetta Diesel GT 1992 Mazda Miata 1994 Caravan (OK, maybe it's a keeper, but I still want a VW Caddy) 1995 Ford Escort (Hey, it was free) 1983 VW Rabbit GTI (ITB racer) 1988 Mazda RX-7 (Soon to be ITS racer) 1992 GMC Topkick (portable garage for racecar[s])