96 Jetta 4cyl/manual AC condenser/radiator support rubbing

Can anyone tell me, what is the normal clearance between the front of the AC condenser and the upper radiator support vertical member, where it is closest to the condenser (just to the passenger's side of the center of the condenser)? The car I'm working on had some (minor?) damage to the front end, and the condenser is rubbing against the radiator support. The lower radiator support is new but the upper support assembly is original and I believe it may be slightly bent.

Reply to
TimW