99 Jetta 2.0 auto transmission problem after coolant hose burst on transmission

My 99 Jettas transmission started acting up after I had a small coolant hose bursts that's over top of the transmission.now it doesn't want to change gears
but when it does its at 4 or 5 thousand rpm's.when engine is cold seems to work better.when it get hot wont shift at all.I took it to Advanced Auto And they ran a scan on it And the codes PO722 P0730 Came up and I believe PO722 is Transmission speed sensor. I read very similar post and replacing the sensor did not work in their case. transmission always shifted fine till got wet with hot coolant. I also had codes erased it worked for short time only.PLEASE HELP!!