99 jetta 2.0 dtc 16806 help

im my jetta 99 i hvae a dtc 16806(Main Catalyst,Bank1 Below Threshold) can u help me wear should i start what sensor monitors this code thanks

Reply to
tonysjeeps

Woodchuck

thank you for the help woodchuck i went under my car today and found out the cat was bad so iam gettin a cat and out sensor when i get back to the shop monday i will make some calls to see wear i get it the cheapest i will let u know what i pay thanks

Reply to
tonysjeeps