Air Bag Light / horn

Hello All

Have an airbag light on, and nonfunctioning horn

Question on the airbag would be where to look for a disconnected wire (under the steering wheel?). My sons friend (a Volkswagen mechanic) put the car on the computer and it had an airbag code "disconnected", my son had done some dismantling of the area around the steering wheel (he said that he did not disconnect any wires, but maybe he forgot what he had taken apart). Is there a connection under the wheel?

Any input on the airbag connections would be appreciated.

Also the horn is not working, can hear a relay clicking when the switch is depressed, (where the heck is the horn located?) on an old car you just lift up the hood, and you would always find the hood right behind the grille. I did some scouting but could not locate it.

Thanks Ed

Reply to
edjohn via CarKB.com

---YES, several

somewhere in the front of the car you own, what ever model that maybe!

on an old car you just lift

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck