Ford Puma/Fiesta air-bag light

Hi, I have replaced the steering wheel on my 98/R Puma 1.7 with another Puma wheel in better condition. The airbag LED now flashes every 5 secs or so since. I re-checked the airbag plug and it's fine, any idea how I get the LED to stop flashing? Is it a Ford job? TIA Darren

Reply to
Darren Cooper

The people at

(it's a UK group) will probably be able to tell you.

Reply to
Tony Wright