any 92 corrado owners I need help

I am having trouble as posted before and now we are almost at a point were we are garrenteed its the ECU. Now here is my problem. The computer I have they say does not exist. So would any of you with a 92 corrado vr6 with manual tranny help me. All I need is the last 3 numbers on your ECU and the letter(s) it list after the number. Nothing needs to be removed at all just lift the hood and get the number from the white tag on the ecu that is by the fire wall. And also if you would list the area you are in it would help, we think it may be a geographic thing. Bought the car in the north and now live in the south. Any help would be great just trying to find out if the computer actually exists.

Reply to
mk_1102

ECU = ECM sorry

Reply to