Anyone Have A Diesel For Sale?

Is there anyone selling a good used diesel or thinking about it? If so let me know, I will pay a more then fair value for the vehicle as long as it is in good condition!!

Reply to
AlanH70

Just about anything I own is available for the right price. I'd take $45,000 for my 2002 NB TDI. :-)

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Alan, I have a 95 Golf Turbo Diesel for Sale. Here are the details:

The Good: Sequoia Green

304,000 km (odo says 184, but was changed at 120) K&N Panel Filter Alloy wheels Pioneer 4X50W CD Head Unit Redline MT90 in the tranny. Brand new Downpipe New Rad last year Crank pulley had a dowel put in to stop the infamous bolt problem.

My daily driver. Reason for selling - I used to live in St. Thomas and commute to Chatham (115 km each way). I only live about 10 km from work now. I don't really need the diesel mileage and would like to get something else.

Approx. 900 km on the highway per Tank

The Bad: Some rust - In the normal spots. I have done touch up work to keep it at bay. Air Conditioning not working - stopped shortly after rad replacement. I think it is just down on refrigerant.

$4500 CAD

Located in North Bay, Ontario, Canada.

Dave C

Reply to
David Cotie

Here is a ad in the Lynchburg, VA newspaper for a diesel Bug. Sounds nice.

VW BEETLE '02 TDI, 4cyl turbo diesel,

25k, exc cond Moving overseas Must sell $14,200 434-369-1530

I would like to have that!

"David Cotie" wrote in news:hcdTc.26413$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

replacement.

Reply to
Kevin

Five late model, typically off lease VW TDI are available at our dealership

We do NOT make a REGULAR practice of COMMERCIAL messages on this newsgroup but are aware of how RARE the TDI are today so hope that if nothing else, our vehicles can be compared to others found elsewhere.

Thank you for allowing our informational posting. Joel Osserman president Joel Osserman, proprietor SelectEurocars.com -Top 10 Buyer VW Off Lease USA '85-2001

0685 Waterloo-Geneva Rd. Waterloo, NY 13165 (315)-789-9368 phone (315)-789-9018 fax Always a choice of, 1995+ off-lease VW/Audi See us @
SELECT TRA

I do! 02 Jetta GL TDI 56k 5 speed. 6-disc changer. Nice car. Dark blue with tan interior. One owner, non-smoker.

Boshie Missouri

Reply to
Dean

How much, and are you willing to deliver or at least meet half way, I am in Rhode Island!!!

Reply to
AlanH70

Where the heck is Rhode Island and can I get there from here? Where is halfway? I'm in Springfield, MO.

I would guess the vehicle is worth about $11,500.00 I've seen them in the paper in the $12,000-$12,500 range but with lower miles, most likely more equipment. I have the MSRP label and could scan it if you want to see the option list.

The car is in good shape. It has a MIL light for glowplug/heater and I will repair that before I sell or trade it.

Let me know if you want to see some pictures.

Reply to
Dean