Autotech supercharger

Sitting on the shelf I've got a complete Autotech supercharger setup for the A1 8v... cogged belt, boost gauge, fuel pressure regulator,
install guide, etc...
I'm wondering if anyone has seen one of these for sale recently.. honestly, I'm wondering what it's worth. I bought it years ago from the original buyer; it appears to never have been used.
If it's near worthless I'll just let it sit on the shelf longer and one day find something to put it in..
Thanks in advance..
Jim
replying to smile4camera, Bob wrote: I would give you good money for this kit if you still have it. Thanks