belt problems

I have recently been working on installing a g60 with complete harness out of a pasat into my 84 rabbit. I am having a hard time to figure out the pully required for the charger and alt. I have had to remove the a/c it just will not fit into the car. the only reason I was doing this was to keep the stock belt. any suggestions of how to over come this problem.

Reply to
FlyGTI