Best place to get a Bentley Manual for a 03 Jetta?

Is a hard copy (book) avaiable or just the CDROM?

I do some of best "learn'n" sitting down and a CDROM isn't quite as user friendly in that situation :)

tia

psycho

Reply to
psycho_pastrami

did you check at rb.com ?

dave

I got mine from Impex Foreign Auto Parts

Ithink they sell it for less than cover price. They also have the CDversion.

I think the CD version has additional information about the VAG-COM and the codes. From what I heard it has some odd authentication system and special viewer program which is on the CD. But it is for Windoze only, so I had to stick with the print copy. :o(

-Pete

Reply to
Pete Foley

I ordered mine directly from Bentley

They have both the hard copy and the CD. I have the CD for my 2002 NB, they did not have a hard copy at that time.

Maybe someone else will chime in, but I seem to recall someone saying the hard copy does not have all the coverage of the CD, but I could be wrong.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

It is also setup so it will only run on one pc. That means you can't study it on your 21" flat screen then run it on your laptop while at/in your car or in the "study room". That's why the cd is totally out of the question for me. But it does have some usefull info in it I've been told.

Joe R

Reply to
Joe R

i saved ~$30 at amazon