Black 2-DR Jetta Headliner For Sale

Hi Everyone,

I am selling the mint black headliner I bought for my Jetta....I ended up getting mine recovered to the tune of $200....oh well....anyway, I am selling the headliner with the C pillar trim and all of the little bits and pieces to complete the install.

Looking to get $75 for the headliner.

Thanks,

Peter

Reply to
Peter Cressman

Just curious...was there a fitment issue with a 2-door Jetta headliner in a

4-door?
Reply to
Matt B.

I never tried it.

I decided that it was better to recover my old headliner than butcher a rare, almost new Black headliner...

- Peter

Reply to
Peter Cressman