Cabrio Tach/Speed Problem

I have a friend that just got a 99 Cabrio the Tach and Speedometer quit working as she was driving it home. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas where to start at to fix it. The Check engine light also came on about the same time if that makes any diffrence. I was also wondering if there is a way to reset the check engine light without a codereader or programer.

Thanks

Michael

Reply to
Michael Rogers