Carbouretor intake maniold.

Does anybody know where I might find a single carburetor intake manifold that will fit a 1984-85 1.8 liter water cooled Jetta/Golf engine. I will need to be able to modify it for a side draft carburetor in an off road application. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I understand they used to be reasonably common at one time. Thank you.

John

Reply to
eda2brute