Diesel Misfueling

I saw an ad for the Fuel Sure device. It replaces your fuel cap and will not let you put gas in a diesel. I contacted them and they cannot ship to the USA. Does anybody know of a similar device sold here?

LM

And secondly the spout on an American diesel pump is bigger.

So no cap is going to work.

You could drive around with someone to bitch slap you when you try and put gas in your diesel.

Or remember to smack yourself in the head when you go to a gas station and say Hello Mc FLY!!!

Can you only read pictures or something.

The pumps say diesel.

It stinks, its nasty.

PALEEAASSEEE!!!!

Reply to
DogDiesel

Yeah, maybe. But you would be surprised to see how many get towed in with the wrong fuel. Even people that have owned diesels for years can't help but have brain farts.

Reply to
LM

Then they shouldn't have one. Get something you cant f*ck up then. Vws don't like brain fart people.

Reply to
DogDiesel