F/S 85 Diesel Golf $3500

Not mine it belongs to a very nice guy that likes to fix his cars till there is nothing more to fix then sell them to start over on the next car.

The engine was rebuilt including new injection pump, new tires and a list of other things he has had fixed. He has the paperwork.

cosmetically its a 35 yr old car gold color dome dents but no body damage no accident damage. interior very useable.

car located in Burlington NC Email me if interested and I will put you in contact with owner

sorry I wouldn't normally do this but he is a very nice guy.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Isn't it a 25 year old car? Unless it's actually a '75?

Reply to
Eric O.

Maybe metric years?

I've an 88 Cabbie (silver/silver/silver) with under 50K miles, I'll sell it for 3500 (cash). That woudl make it a much better deal than a Golf.

Reply to
PeterD

Sorry yes its 25 yrs most VW's I deal with is 35 yrs

LOL Pete I have a 90 cabrio triple white with all the neu-speed options and brand new top I'm also tring to sell 90 k but thats later

Reply to
Kafertoys

Just FYI - the seller, Mario Gavazzi of "Vintage Werks Restoration" in the Burlington, North Carolina area is a known liar and thief. Nobody who knows better in the VW air-cooled world will deal with him and he's been banned from all of the major web sites -- deal with him at your own risk. He's likely going to come back in here and claim its just a few people saying this, but if you are curious as to the truth, you can do your own Google search on "Mario Gavazzi" or "Vintage Werks Resto" and see for yourself. No reason to take my word for it.

There was a news story out on him a while back though:

. Just look at his reactionand decided who you want to believe. The guy is a life-long liar. Other links:

(look for "caveat emptor" link And there are many more. So you have been warned.

And Mario -- are you ever going to man up and pay Joan the $9,000 you owe her?

Reply to
Meyer