FA: Phatnoise PHATBOX 20GB car stereo MP3 player

Hi there,

I have a couple of brand new 20GB VW/Audi Phatboxes for auction. Phatboxes are digital media (mp3, wav, audiobooks etc) players. When they came out on the market they were $700. Now they're much more reasonable.

There is a full year/model compatibility list in the auction.

Click "View Sellers other items" for the other two Phatboxes I have up for sale.

Thanks for looking.

Reply to
envirowarrior

Wow, I found them for even less than the "auction" price:

$119 at 1st VW parts, and full warranty from a VW dealer.

Reply to
CSS