FA Three electronic gauges for A2 (MK2) VW GTI, Jetta, GLI, Golf etc.

Third gauge in a serie of duostyling.com gauges - Oil pressure gauge has been released! As usual, slick look, good manual and simple installation. Just like any electronic oil pressure gauge, our gauge needs an appropriate sender. Duostyling gauge has been designed for use with VDO sender with resistance range 10-180Ohm/0-5 Bar. The sender used was available for Audi 80/90 and the VAG part number is 035 919

561(a). PLEASE NOTE: the sender is not supplied with this gauge. We are preparing three more gauges to come soon, but we will keep it as secret what kind of gauges. We have available on ebay three gauge set for bidding or purchasing single gauge (Air Fuel Ratio, Voltage or Oil Pressure Gauge). We will soon have available electronic Oil Pressure gauge for Corrado and A3 VW cars.

Link to our auctions:

oryou can buy the gauges directly from our site
Thanks for looking.

Armin.

Reply to
armin