FIXED: was A2 fuel leak help

Thanks for the tips(especially Woodchuck as always) on my fuel leak.]

The rubber hose was in deed fine but I cut it back to an even cleaner section and reattched.

Installed new hose clamp(old looks fine but not enough strength) and started her up. All is well. Total cost $0.

Take Care Paul '82 Vanagon For Sale '89 Jetta

Reply to
Simplstupd

Since it was the hose I would not chance it and replace with new hose. If the fuel leaks onto the exhaust manifold you could have a BIG FIRE!

Reply to
Woodchuck