For Auction: 90 Jetta GLI 16V, Recaro, BBS

Up for auction, bone chilling stock 1990 VW Jetta GLI, located in the Pittsburgh area. Moving to the DC metro, so I sadly must let it go. The car is currently up to $1527, and is up on Friday, September 13 at 8:11 PDT.

For more information as well as pics, please see:

Gennie

I'd love to buy it, but I live near DC :(

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel