18" BBS RK's for your Stang

Rims with Tires!

18x8.5 Front 18x10 Rear

Get em' now ... they'll look awesome on your Stang too ;-)

Really guys, this is my auction. I put them out there for a very good friend, and thought someone might be interested in bidding.

Thanks :-) Donna

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

TROLL!!! Hehehe jk. Sweet looking rims though Donna, especially on a black car. Any interest in subframe connectors? ;) This order WILL go through :)

Gagan (mwarrior)

I've already got sub frames Gagan ;-) But these rims need a home!

"Gagan (mwarrior)" wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz